- Coleslaw never watched Dancing With the Stars before this season, but I have suddenly become a Fangirl. And reading fanfiction about a couple of the celebrity dancers led me to write out some of my thoughts about the plots, using thinly disguised fictional names.
- As her son has grown older, Storiteller has been fascinated to watch how his emotions have changed over time, as she describes in The Many Moods of Sprout. After having visited the White House garden and planting her own, she contemplates how parenting is like gardening in Raising Sprout.
- chris the cynic wrote:
- Why I’d like to see the Now You See Me franchise become a series.
- I noticed that this isn’t the first time I’ve suggested turning a movie into a series and I talked about that.
- I wrote about Malcolm Reynolds, Jesus, Sin, and Forgiveness.
- I wrote the passage of Edith and Ben where Ben arrives in Washington because there was a gap in the story there.
In Case You Missed This
- Firedrake believes in the virtue of more information:
- The “not all men” derailing approach: a sign of progress?http://time.com/79357/not-all-men-a-brief-history-of-every-dudes-favorite-argument/
- Sweden’s welfare system wrecked by private equity funding:http://europe.redpepper.org.uk/swedens-great-welfare-heist/
Things You Can Do
- No submissions this week; feel free to comment with things you think fit.
–Co-authored by the Slacktiverse Community