This is a special double issue, as, well, things worked out poorly for all involved last week regarding technology and failsafes. Things will hopefully stabilize soon for everyone.
- Meta Mavis and Meta Tabitha Have a Chat about Their Authors and those authors’ favorite cliches. And contrary to one of my favorite songs, to select a Half an Acre scrap from a map would require one enormous map.
- The ankle is getting better. I’m out of the walking boot and wearing a light ankle brace.
This week, Storiteller had a very busy time:
- July 4 weekend was a big weekend for Storiteller and her family. Her son had a number of new experiences, including staying up late for fireworks and riding on a carousel, as she describes in Firsts for the Fourth.
- The next weekend, she led her second community bicycle ride for families with little kids, as she recounts on the ride’s blog: Kidical Mass Ride Goes Swimmingly.
- In the last week, her son has also started walking! He’s all over the place now and she talks about his journey there in I Would Walk 500 Feet.
- Articles, open threads, and such on the Slacktiverse itself:
- Regularly scheduled threads on the Slacktiverse:
In Case You Missed This
No submissions this week. Contributions are still welcome!
Things You Can Do
No submissions this week. Contributions still accepted here, too.