(posted by chris the cynic, written by members of The Slacktiverse)
- Storiteller has been on vacation the last few weeks, so she’s been delayed in sending links to the Blogaround.
- After a particularly tough night, she listed some thoughts on You Know You’re a Sleep Deprived Parent When…
- While she had hoped to bring her kid on his first camping trip, weather intervened so they just went on a short trip instead, as she describes in Along the Stream and Through the Woods.
- In What I Want to Teach my Kid About Nature, she reflects on her values and beliefs about nature that are important enough to pass along.
- Storiteller loves good food and is trying to teach her kid the same. But she wonders how he would have rated the food and service the first few months of his life in A Yelp Review from a Newborn.
- chris the cynic wrote:
- I wrote about the hell that is Concord Coach lines in a post called, ” Why I go greyhound when possible.”
- In my monthly donation reminder post I talked about how August got its name.
- “I haven’t forgotten that this place exists. I swear.” was a post to let people know that a gap in blogging wasn’t a sign I was leaving.
- A post called, “About untreated depression,” was written to explain just some of the reasons why depression goes untreated and why it’s wrong to act like getting treatment is necessarily easy for everyone.
- I counted from unity (one) to the answer (forty-two).
- I wrote about my lost hat. Well, more about how I lost it, but the hat does deserve to be whatever the missing-not-dead equivalent of ‘eulogized’ is.
- Articles, open threads, and such on the Slacktiverse itself:
- Regularly scheduled threads on the Slacktiverse:
In Case You Missed This
No submissions this week. Contributions are still welcome!
Things You Can Do
No submissions this week. Contributions still accepted here, too.