(posted by chris the cynic, written by members of The Slacktiverse)
Storiteller was thinking about how her son was like a couple of other non-human things over the past few weeks. In Why I Don’t (Really) Mind When You Compare Your Dog to My Kid, she talks about why she enjoys listening to her friends talking about their pets. To celebrate the return of the new season of Doctor Who, she contemplates the similarities between babies and the Doctor’s time machine, in Babies and the TARDIS – More Alike Than You’d Think.
After returning from Walt Disney World, she had quite a few thoughts on things she learned for next time, both about traveling and herself.
- In Walt Disney World: What I Learned About My Family, she talks about traveling with her in-laws and kid.
- In Walt Disney World: What I Learned About Traveling with Babies and Toddlers, she shares some tips for tackling the unique challenges of traveling with small children.
- In That Perfect Girl is Gone, she talks about how the trip taught her once again to renounce her perfectionism.
- chris the cynic wrote:
- I wrote a conversation between a supervillain and head-henchmen where a conspiracy theory about person-sized vents was discussed and the importance of a self destruct was noted
- Articles, open threads, and such on the Slacktiverse itself:
- Regularly scheduled threads on the Slacktiverse:
In Case You Missed This
No submissions this week. Contributions are still welcome!
Things You Can Do
No submissions this week. Contributions still accepted here, too.