(posted by chris the cynic, written by members of The Slacktiverse)
- chris the cynic wrote:
- The good news is that the immediate, must be done by February expenses are covered, the bad news is the potential disaster of maybe losing aid is still in limbo. Thus I wrote an update.
- In “The weather is here; wish you were beautiful,” I wrote, with pictures, about the giant pile of snow dumped on my … everything
- “Snow update” was just more pictures of the aftermath.
- I wrote about something I’ve noticed wrt lazily porting console games to PC.
- A six year old girl said, “They have Lego Friends for the girls and regular Legos for the boys,” so I wrote about that.
- Articles, open threads, and such on the Slacktiverse itself:
- Regularly scheduled threads on the Slacktiverse:
In Case You Missed This
Alex Conall wrote [and so far as I know it’s still true now]:
Things You Can Do
See above (In Case You Missed This) if you’re queer or trans*, otherwise no submissions this week.