(posted by chris the cynic, sorry for being so late, written by members of The Slacktiverse)
- Alex Seanchai wrote:
- I rehomed my 2013 poetry collection, available for free download.
I wrote poetry:
- I crocheted jewelry.
- A similar pair of earrings is available for sale.
- I wrote three sentences from a novel that might never exist.
- I publicly acknowledged my new faith.
- I began a series of posts meditating on the Delphic Maxims:
- I crocheted some more.
- chris the cynic wrote:
- I wrote a new part of Being more than a Simulacrum. In “Before you go” Wade, Felix, and Zita all have non-immediate responses to meeting Leela Place Place, and she gets the results of her brain-scan and figures out where she’s going next.
- In the Kim Possible decon-ish thing, I’ve gotten passed the preliminary stuff and thus wrote my first post about an entire episode, “You mean my social status doesn’t exempt me from the rules?” which covers the first episode, Tick Tick Tick, in which Kim meets her arch foes and gets detention.
- Articles, open threads, and such on the Slacktiverse itself:
- Regularly scheduled threads on the Slacktiverse:
In Case You Missed This
No submissions this week.
Things You Can Do
Alex Seanchai shared a project they’re doing that you might be interested in:
I am going to make Greek alphabet oracle discs by stamping copper, and in order to defray the costs of the stamps and the blanks, I have preorders available through Indiegogo rewards.