(and then chris the cynic, written by members of The Slacktiverse)
- chris the cynic wrote:
- My sister’s kid, a little over two years old, noticed a hat I had completely forgotten I’d saved. Thus I have many pictures of Jensen in his great grandfather’s hat.
- Ages ago I did a guest post at Ana Mardoll’s where I deconstructed a single scene that I think helps one keep all of Twilight in perspective, and thus allows one to maintain a sense of broader context even when in the weeds of deconstruction or other analysis. The post, Twilight: My Touchstone, is now on Stealing Commas.
- I tried to tackle the second episode of Kim Possible to continue my episode by episode deconstruction, but I only made it half way through before I felt the post was long enough and I had had enough for one installment. Thus When I manipulate you into doing something, you aren’t supposed to excel is the first of two posts that will cover the episode “Bueno Nacho” instead of a treatment of the entire episode.
- Articles, open threads, and such on the Slacktiverse itself:
- Regularly scheduled threads on the Slacktiverse:
In Case You Missed This
No submissions this week.
Things You Can Do
No submission this week.
–Co-authored by the Slacktiverse Community