(posted by chris the cynic, who is sorry about not getting it up last week; written by members of The Slacktiverse)
- Alex Seanchai wrote poetry this week:
- chris the cynic wrote:
- It became aparent that I was having trouble getting anything posted on the blog, so I wrote an update on my life and distractions in it to let people know I was (mostly) ok.
- Still not on a creating new content front, I posted to Stealing Commas (formerly just a comment elsewhere) the beer commercial that formed in my head after someone called Bree Newsome a Real American Hero (which is accurate.)
- I wrote random life lessons, most of them related to failing to fix a washing machine and missing a bus.
- Why is “Big Hero 6”, which does not refer to the sixth Big Hero, (intentionally) bad grammar while “The Dave Clark Five,” is perfectly acceptable? I wrote a post called “Band names, movie names, noun adjuncts, and substantives” to explain.
- Even if you accept the screwed up idea that every character in Skylanders should be male or female, they’re still doing a bad job when it comes to gender representation. How bad? I’ve quantified it, going so far as to break it down by category and such.
- And finally, since for the last three months I missed my regularly scheduled post reminding people that I have a donation button if they feel inclined to use it, I wrote a post about money and such.
- Articles, open threads, and such on the Slacktiverse itself:
- Regularly scheduled threads on the Slacktiverse:
In Case You Missed This
No submissions this week.
Things You Can Do
No submission this week.