(posted by chris the cynic; written by members of The Slacktiverse)
- chris the cynic wrote:
- My fiction muse is still missing, so I still encourage you to look at things I wrote in the past and, if anything provokes any response in you, I’d really love it if you commented on it.
- I wrote about the familiarity of hard dirty work. That post also has pictures of the farm tacked onto the end.
- I thought things were bad when water got spilled on my primary computer necessitating it being sent away for repairs, then I found out my nephew’s biological father has finally admitted he’s the father in an attempt to get full custody. This is bad. Severe neglect, rather than active abuse, but still bad. (Good news is that he doesn’t have it yet.)
- My monthly financial update boiled down to: no catastrophe this month, but I’d be panicked or hopelessly despondant over the bigger picture and the longer term if not for the fact that what’s going on with my sister’s family (see above) is taking up all of my emotional . . . thingy.
- And finally, since primary computer is out for repairs, this is all being done on secondary computer which is not underwaranty, isn’t getting any younger, and has recently been doing distressing things with respect to having an internet connection. So if I go dark and completely disappear, it’s probably because of that.
- Articles, open threads, and such on the Slacktiverse itself:
- Regularly scheduled threads on the Slacktiverse:
In Case You Missed This
No submissions this week.
Things You Can Do
There was actually a submission since last week’s post but . . . I [chris the cynic] screwed up. It should have been a late addition to last week’s post but I’ve gotten into the habit of just checking once a week (at or shortly after the deadline) and so by the time I saw the submission the thing you could have done had already come and gone.