(by the Slacktiverse and others; collected by Silver Adept, who had plenty of reason to rain invective this week.)
The point of these posts is threefold:
- To let people stay up to date on ongoing deconstructions. (All ones on our list, including finished and stalled ones, here.)
- To let people who can’t comment elsewhere have a place to comment.
- To let people comment in a place where people who can’t read Disqus can see what they have to say.
Fred Clark: Slacktivist
Froborr: Jed A. Blue
Mouse: Mouse’s Musings
- The War of the Worlds
RubyTea: Heathen Critique
- The Prodigal’s Christmas Reunion, Chapter 1
- The Prodigal’s Christmas Reunion, Chapters 2 and 3
- The Prodigal’s Christmas Reunion, Chapter 4
- The Prodigal’s Christmas Reunion, Chapter 5
- The Prodigal’s Christmas Reunion, Chapter 6
Vaka Rangi: Eruditorium Press
Silver Adept: Here on The Slacktiverse
Let us know, please, if there are errors in the post. Or if you don’t want to be included. Or if there’s someone who you think should be included, which includes you. We can use more content. Or if you are snowed in. Or for any other reason, really.