(by the Slacktiverse and others; collected by Silver Adept, who is more than ready for the turning of the year.)
The point of these posts is threefold:
- To let people stay up to date on ongoing deconstructions. (All ones on our list, including finished and stalled ones, here.)
- To let people who can’t comment elsewhere have a place to comment.
- To let people comment in a place where people who can’t read Disqus can see what they have to say.
Fred Clark: Slacktivist
Froborr: Jed A. Blue
Philip Sandifer: Eruditorium Press (formerly Philip Sandifer: Writer (formerly TARDIS Eruditorum: A Psychochronography in Blue))
- The War of the Worlds
RubyTea: Heathen Critique
- The Prodigal’s Christmas Reunion, Chapter 18 and Chapter 19, Part 1
- The Prodigal’s Christmas Reunion, Chapter 19, Part 2 and Chapter 20
- The Prodigal’s Christmas Reunion, Chapter 21 and Epilogue
Vaka Rangi: Eruditorium Press
Silver Adept: Here on The Slacktiverse
Let us know, please, if there are errors in the post. Or if you don’t want to be included. Or if there’s someone who you think should be included, which includes you. We can use more content. Or if you are not really up for celebrating holidays because there’s nothing during those times that gives you joy. Or for any other reason, really.