(posted by chris the cynic; written by members of The Slacktiverse)
- chris the cynic wrote:
- I’m still mostly in a super person setting frame of mind, and will likely to continue to be for a bit since I had the good fortune of getting an inspiration dump.
- Not in that arena, I wrote about an idea I’ve long had about a story where they just call the plot device the plot device and called it “The Meta Story – A not-at-all worked out idea” and I had a short silly post called “Excerpt from the findings of the Tri-Rodent Commission on the recent inexplicable events“.
- In the super person frame of mind, first I had Page (hero) and Mishap (villain) meeting over coffee.
- Then I got the inspiration dump, and have two installments of that. First, someone meets with Corv, away from her team, about a family matter. Second, that someone is introduced to her team, which finally gave me a chance to have the other members of Corv’s team appear “on screen” as it were. Next up will be the character sharing what they know (already mostly written).
- In real life I had the misfortune of being present (specifically well within hearing distance) when my sister vented for an extended period over the phone, and thus was caught in the exhaust from that venting. As one might imagine, the post is me venting about being subjected to someone else venting. So much venting going on I worry that someone might shoot a proton torpedo down the vent to blow up the Death Star.
- Articles, open threads, and such on the Slacktiverse itself:
- Regularly scheduled threads on the Slacktiverse:
In Case You Missed This
No submissions this week.
Things You Can Do
chris the cynic wrote: