(by the Slacktiverse and others; collected by Silver Adept, who will be recognized for longevity at their workplace.)
The point of these posts is threefold:
- To let people stay up to date on ongoing deconstructions. (All ones on our list, including finished and stalled ones, here.)
- To let people who can’t comment elsewhere have a place to comment.
- To let people comment in a place where people who can’t read Disqus can see what they have to say.
Ana Mardoll: Ana Mardoll’s Ramblings
Froborr: Jed A. Blue
- The Near Apocalypse of ’09
- Newbery winners / Honor Books
Silver Adept: Here on The Slacktiverse
Let us know, please, if there are errors in the post. Or if you don’t want to be included. Or if there’s someone who you think should be included, which includes you. We can use more content. Or if you would like to have a place to explain the reasons why your piece of media is both problematic and wonderful. Or for any other reason, really.